Tutorials ; Cauliflower, Brocoli and Capsicum!
You will need:
-White playdoh or white FIMO
-Green playdoh or green FIMO
-A needle or something with a sharp point
1. Make millions of tiny balls out of the white playdoh or FIMO
2.Stick all the white balls together into half a sphere
3. With the green playdoh or FIMO, make the other half of the sphere. Stick both halves together
4. Roll out the green pl or FI, cut leaf shapes out of it using the needle
5. Stick the leaves onto the cauliflower.
Let it dry….
You will need:
-light green playdoh (pl) or FIMO (FI)
-dark green playdoh (pl) or FIMO (FI)
1. Roll 1cm long rolls out of light green pl or FI
2.Stick them together
3. Roll the bottom of the rolls together
4. Make millions of tiny balls out of the dark green pl or FI
5.Stick them together and stick ontop of the light green ‘stalks’
You will need
-red yellow or green pl or FI (I used yellow)
-green pl or FI
1. Roll your yellow red or green into 1cm long rolls
2. Stick them together like this:
3. Get your green pl or FI and roll out a very thin ‘sausage’
4. Put that in the middle of your yellow roll thingeys, leave a little green sausage sticking out at the top.
5. Stick the yellow roll thingeys ends together
6. Roll the bottom together that it is stuck together but you could still see the pattern of bumps.
7. Bend the stick a bit, Done!
I also made one in red
I hope you like this tutorial, I made lots of other vegetables but they were too easy to post a tutorial about. Like carrots, roll a sausage done! Tomato; ball, green thing, done! Potato; oval, done! Here is a basket full of vegetables, I will post a story with it in three weeks or so, next week and the week after that will be about a little chihuahua ….